LIABILITY FOR DATA PROCESSING
OLI Moldes is liable for personal data processing and promotes its confidentiality and privacy, ensuring the respective protection and proper use according to the terms defined in the present Policy.
On services’ provision and on products’ offer, OLI Moldes undertakes the processing of several personal data categories, job seekers, clients, and potential clients.
Personal data collection may be carried out under various ways, through our websites and social networks; through electronic mail, telephone and fax; under personal connection on the company’s premises or on its participations in fairs and events; or according to interactions with clients and suppliers. We can collect a selection of personal data, depending on the nature of the relationship, namely (as permitted by local law):
– Civil identification data (name, gender, nationality, marital status, date of birth and/or age);
– Tax identification data (tax number and tax office code);
– Address and contacts data (address, e-mail address, telephone and/or mobile number);
– Professional experience and education data (employment status, experience, spoken languages and education);
– Recorded image data (plastic components’ drawings).
Within the scope of the labour relations established with OLI Moldes employees, other data may be collected:
– Tax data (social security number and number of children on the household);
– Biometric data (fingerprints for attendance control system);
– Data provided about other individuals (information related to emergency contacts).
USE OF COLLECTED DATA
We collect only the appropriate, relevant and necessary data for the purpose it is collected for.
Data related to clients and potential clients may be used for commercial, legitimate purposes, such as:
– Direct advertising sending;
– Promotional newsletters sending;
– Informations and news disclosure (products, portfolio, prizes awarded, participation in fairs and events, etc.)
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND PROTECTION
OLI Moldes is committed to proceed with personal data processing legally and with transparency, ensuring confidentiality and security of the requested data and ensuring that its use is for the explicitly indicated and authorized purposes only.
COLLECTED DATA HOLDING TIME
Personal data will be kept only for the necessary period for the accomplishment of the intended purposes and for compliance with legal obligations OLI Moldes may be subjected to, under the scope of its activity.
Within the scope of its regular activity, OLI Moldes does not share collected personal data with entities external to the company.
In certain cases, we may share personal data with suppliers that perform work on our behalf, based on our instructions. We do not authorize such suppliers to use or disclose data, except when necessary for the execution of services on our behalf or for compliance with legal requirements.
Eventually, personal data may be communicated to the competent authorities under the law, for instance, tax or legal authorities.
Personal data collected and used by OLI Moldes will not be disclosed to third parties settled outside the European Union. If, in the future, this transfer eventually happens, we ensure that it is compliant with the applicable legal provisions, namely, concerning the determination of adequacy of such country, regarding data protection and requirements applicable to such transfers.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
As a personal data holder, regarding data protection, you have and may pursue the following rights:
Right of access: Data holder has the right to access his/her personal data, to know if that data is or is not object of processing and, if so, to know the conditions under which the processing is performed, and he/she may request the access or a copy of the data;
Right of rectification: Data holder has the right to obtain, at any moment, the rectification of his/her personal data which is not correct and, in case that data is incomplete, he/she may as well require its completion;
Right of deletion: Data holder has the right to, in certain circumstances, require the deletion of his/her personal data (“right to oblivion”). This right applies when one of the following reasons is observed:
– Personal data ceases being needed for the purpose that motivated its collection or processing;
– Data holder withdraws the consent in which data processing is based on and there is no other legal reason for the referred processing;
– Data holder objects to the processing under the right to object and there are no legal legitimate interests prevailing that justify the processing;
– Personal data has been illegally processed;
– Personal data has to be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation.
The right of deletion of personal data does not apply, as far as its processing is necessary to the execution of a contract in which the data holder is part of or for compliance with a legal obligation OLI Moldes may be subjected to or for declaration, exercise or defense purposes of a right on a legal process.
Right of limitation: Data holder has the right to obtain limitation of his/her personal data processing if one of the following situations applies:
– Data holder contests the personal data’s accuracy, during a period that allows OLI Moldes to verify its accuracy;
– The processing is illegal and the data holder objects to its deletion, requesting, in return, the limitation of its use;
– Personal data is no longer needed for processing purposes, but is requested by the holder, for declaration, exercise or defense purposes of a right on a legal process;
– If data holder has objected to his/her personal data processing, until verification whether OLI Moldes’ legal reasons do prevail, or not, above the right of objection.
Right of transfer: Data holder has the right to receive his/her personal data that he/she provided to OLI Moldes, on a structured, customary format of automatic reading and the right to convey that data to another entity, when:
– The processing is based on the consent or on a contract of which the holder is a part;
– The consent is performed by automated means.
Data holder has, also, the right to a direct transfer of his/her personal data between those in charge of the processing, when such is technically possible.
Right of objection: Data holder has the right to object at any time, for reasons concerning his/her particular situation, to the processing of his/her personal data when the processing is performed for different purposes than the initially intended, including profiles’ definition.
When personal data is processed for direct marketing, data holder has the right to object at any time to that data processing for that purpose, which covers profile definition as far as it is related to the direct marketing.
Right not to be bound to automated decisions: Data holder has also the right not to be bound to any decision made exclusively based on the automated processing, including profile definition, that may affect his/her legal sphere or that significantly affects him/her similarly.
When the data holder has given his/her consent for certain processing of his/her personal data, he/she may withdraw it at any time. However, this right does not compromise the legality of the performed processing based on a consent previously given, as well as the subsequent processing of the same data, with other legal grounds, as happens with contracts or legal obligations’ compliance that OLI Moldes may be subjected to.
HOW TO REACH US
You may contact us for any question related to the protection of your data, by directing your written request with the subject “Personal Data Protection” to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the postal address: Bairro de Nossa Senhora das Necessidades, s/n, 3800-233 Esgueira, Portugal.